"Greek" dinar's Boulkes 1945-1949

The Boulkes (now Magklits) was a small town in northwestern Serbia, in the bend of the Danube in Vojvodina, in almost all the inhabitants were Germans Boulkes. The men had joined the Hitler army and women gathered in a camp.

The city was given to the Greek political refugees who were around in 5000-6000. After the defeat of the December, the signing of the Varkiza thousands fleeing Elasites went to Yugoslavia and settled in Boulkes. In May 1945, with permission of Komunismus propagating Party of Yugoslavia, 4,650 members of ELAS settled in the abandoned village houses. The Boulkes was outside the territory of Greece and until 1949 worked as an independent Greek society in the territory of Yugoslavia.

Date
Value
Face View
Back View
"Greek" dinar's Boulkes
1945-1949
5 dinar
1945-1949
10 dinars
1945-1949
20 dinars
1945-1949
50 dinars
1945-1949
100 dinars
1945-1949
500 dinars